Hi Signoz Team,
I have explored your signoz tool and I have integrated it into our App and found it is very good and useful. But I'm having Few doubts. Can you please clarify on that.
1. If it is Free, How much capacity of logs you can give as free can you mention the
Exact capacity details which is free.
2. If I deploy the signoz App in our production will that cost me.
3. How secure is Signoz?
4. If I'm using signoz do you guys get access to our code and data?
Please let me know about the above details.
#general#support Can you please reply on this
08/09/2023, 7:36 AM
1. If you are self hosting the community edition of SigNoz, it is free of cost. There is no limit on the amount of logs - though there are some feature differences in the community edition and cloud/enterprise edition. Details here
3. If you are self hosting SigNoz, the security depends on your cloud setup where you are hosting
4. We don't get access to your data or code, but we do get access to some data on how you are using the product - more details here
08/09/2023, 9:45 AM
Thanks @Pranay For Your Quick response.
@Pranay Some data means Can you give clarity on that. Actually we are looking for more secured logger UI. If you can get access to our code and data then you can manipulate it right?
@Pranay#general#support Can I get reply to the above comment.
08/10/2023, 6:41 AM
We don't get access to your code or data. We only get telemetry on which part of product you are using and some aggregate metrics like how many log lines you are sending, etc. We don't have any idea on what is there in those log lines