GitHub01/11/2023, 6:09 AM
GitHub01/11/2023, 9:24 AM
- Add DB latency metric instrumentation for clickhouselogsexporter (#79) SigNoz/signoz-otel-collector
GitHub01/11/2023, 10:22 AM
GitHub01/11/2023, 12:59 PM
target so that PR that doesn't pass tests won't get merged. signoz/Makefile Lines 139 to 140 in </SigNoz/signoz/commit/b87f3bdb50e468dd2698ba456f17f230f9b7d4ce|b87f3bd> signoz/.github/workflows/build.yaml Lines 35 to 38 in </SigNoz/signoz/commit/b87f3bdb50e468dd2698ba456f17f230f9b7d4ce|b87f3bd> SigNoz/signoz
GitHub01/11/2023, 1:46 PM
- chore: 🚚 rename k8s labels in relabel_configs
- Merge branch 'main' into prashant/rename-k8s-labels
- chore(release): 🔖 Bump up signoz to 0.8.1
- Merge pull request #138 from SigNoz/prashant/rename-k8s-labels SigNoz/charts
GitHub01/11/2023, 4:22 PM
GitHub01/11/2023, 5:19 PM
built-in variables which could be used in the CH query.
GitHub01/11/2023, 5:51 PM
variable, users should see
suggestion under WHERE option of any widgets of the dashboard.
would internally resolve to
in the dashboard JSON.
GitHub01/11/2023, 8:09 PM
But i think we have alot things to put on NO_PROXY list. And this, is a hard workaround to make Proxy works fine on signoz. Describe the solution you'd like Develop native support for proxy on signoz. Describe alternatives you've considered A documentation saying who configure all pods that need this proxys envs and the all NO_PROXY configuration to signoz works well. ps: I dont have success on my trys, but i think i am almost, After add NO_PROXY to alert-manager pod. SigNoz/signoz
- name: HTTPS_PROXY value: "<http://myproxy/>" - name: HTTP_PROXY value: "<http://myproxy/>" - name: NO_PROXY value: "noproxysList"
GitHub01/11/2023, 11:10 PM
GitHub01/12/2023, 3:00 AM